High Quality – Food Smoking Wood Chips
We supply the right size for every common smoke generator!
We produce our high-quality food smoking wood chips made from local woods such as beech, oak, alder, cherry, spruce and birch. We also process other types of wood on request.
Whether its fish, game, pork or poultry that you smoke, we provide the ideal smoking chips for all requirements and tastes. We even offer special mixtures of smoking chips to suit your specific needs! Thanks to the constantly high quality of our wood chips, we can guarantee you that your smoked products will have a delicate taste, aroma and colour.
We offer our smoking chips in a variety of chip sizes. Careful processing procedures and regular quality and residue checks guarantee the consistently high quality of our smoking chips.
- Natural wood logs from PEFC-certified forestry
- Certified to HACCP
- Carefully dried to 13 % moisture
- Freed of dust through technical process
- Perfect smoldering properties
- Smoke active – short smoking times – efficient in its use
- Suitable for all conventional smoking equipment
- Storable and hygienic packaged – packed in 15kg or 25kg polybags or BigBags
- See our Flyer Food Smoking Chips and Specification Food Smoking Chips
Available wood types: beech, alder, oak, cherry, spruce, hickory and birch
You can find more possible uses for our smoking chips in the WOOD CHIP BEDDING section of our website.